Happy Holidays to you and your Family.
As the days get closer to Christmas, I stop and wonder: What goes on in everyone’s mind?
People rushing to get holiday shopping done on time and preparing for Christmas Dinner, perhaps holiday party’s with co-workers and exchanging gifts.
I have always enjoyed watching everyone feeling so merry and cheerful when the holidays come around.
It’s funny, because I used to be that person, always wanting to give to my family and even those I didn’t know. I have always felt that if I was going to have a warm Christmas I wanted other families with children to have the same.
This year has been tough for a lot of us, and perhaps there are some of us that don’t know how to deal with it.
There was a time when I was always able to help others with financial relief and did so without hesitation.
Today it is different, I am unable to give as freely as I used to, yet my holidays will be okay. I plan to spend this Holiday Season with Angels and Family.
I ask Jesus Christ to surround me with all his beautiful Angels and with their strong wings to lift me up in spirit, and continue to bring that smile to my face, even when I know times are tough.
I must focus on what the Holidays are about : It’s preparing me for the Birth of Jesus Christ on Christmas Day.
What I am trying to share with you is that no matter how hard things may seem, when it feels like everything is crumbling around you – you must remember that you are not alone.
You are surrounded by Angels and they are lifting you up in Spirit. You can find them all around you if you take the time to see them.
Be thankful for what you have and even for what you don’t have.
I am Thankful for my love for Christ and my Family, and friends that really care. I love you just like Jesus Christ loves me and Jesus loves you too.
So I say to you: Thank You for all you have done for me, and not allowing me to give up my dreams. This alone will make my Holiday brighter.
I hope you spend this Holiday Season with Angels and Family, and may it be merry and cheerful.
May your Holiday Season be warm and full of love, and the Greatest Gift you receive is knowing that God makes the impossible – Possible!
Happy Holidays to you and your Family,
“We walk by Faith and not by Sight”
This blog post is directed to you – our audience. We will explain how blogging has worked for us and what it takes to make it happen. Because you have asked…
1) Thanks – We thank you for taking the time to read our blog and to share your comments with us and others.
2) Feedback – We appreciate any and all feedback – both positive and negative.
3) Free Speech – We do not censor responses or comments, UNLESS they are directed at selling something on our comment board. We will not push your products or agendas which have no bearing.
4) Patience – we cannot keep people from pushing their wares, so what is the use in getting frustrated with the continued comments selling something.
5) Diligence – Gotta keep with it. Always look for something to write about – ideas are everywhere, just gotta keep working at it.
6) Discipline – It is easy to let the day go by without writing something. It is easy to put it off until tomorrow. But tomorrow comes and goes faster than you know or expect.
7) Confidence – not being a strong writer will wear you down, especially if it is difficult to convey your ideas to paper. Do not let your confidence wain – it is your work – stand strong behind it. Who cares if you are not a good writer – at least you are writing.
8) Teamwork – Find a good editor if you need one – but make sure they keep true to your ideas.
9) Simplicity – Keep it simple. One idea to a sentence if you have to.
10) Edit – Edit your work. It won’t get better if you do not work at it and double check it.
11) Instinct – Trust your instincts if you think you have a good idea. And if you do, follow up on it so you do not lose it….
12) Stimulate – Do not write about yourself – no one cares about your Facebook day, really they don’t! Write with substance, not fluff!
Blogging takes work, Good blogging takes lots of work, but it is worth it in the end – trust me – we know – the results are the wonderful comments that you send us….and the simple fact that you even take time to read our work.
One last thing – if you really want to contact us and ask us if you can use our work, or for any reason at all – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to you via WordPress – we have tried….so sorry if you do not get a response – we try.
Take care, God Bless and Cool Runnings, Mon – Michael
As I wake up every morning I thank God for another Blessed Day and, of course, I ask for Strength , Guidance and healing.
Then I ask myself: “Okay, what is on the Agenda for today?” As I put things together in my mind, I know I should jump out of bed at that moment and put it down on paper, as I have been suggested to do, but at times, I don’t. Then things can become overwhelming , and frustration sneaks in and yes I then get impatient. But then, there’s my manager, who is also my executive producer, who makes it all better – or like he says, he tries to anyway.
I watch him hard at work that sometimes I feel maybe my Ideas are not as great as his. God shares alot with me and one important thought that he just shared with me is something everyone perhaps already knows, that when two great minds or more come together, things start to happen. And I hear that from my manager.
So with as much strong Faith as I have and My strong Believe in Christ I just want to say to my manager and executive producer: Thank You Thank You Thank You!! You are amazing and I respect you and all the decisions you make for our business. You are the Brain and I Love You for that.
This week is a Great testimony on how wonderful God is and with your dedication and hard work and the love you have for LFTV we have received a much greater reward. I learn something new from you everyday and I stand by your side and continue to walk with you and also trust and believe in you as you believe in me .
If you are out there working on your business and have a partner be sure and Thank them for what they do – it really means alot and it goes along way – trust me I know!
And all of you who support Latin Fusion TV – Thank You Thank You Thank You!