Tag: latin show
A huge hello and Big Hug to all our readers who continue to support our LFTV Blog! It really has been a while since my last blog, so I want to say I am sorry.. It has been pretty busy and I can’t believe March is almost gone.
I want to say” Happy Birthday” to all those who are celebrating a birthday in March. I recently celebrated mine with my beautiful family that I love so much.
The moments that we spend with our family can become and should always be very memorable. My siblings and I are very close and I am very Blessed with my beautiful children. One thing I can say is: Dad and I did something right! And to have two sets of wonderful parents that are always smiling. Just to see the excitement on their face when we walk through the front door of their home you immediately feel the warming welcome.
I am not saying that we are perfect lets be realistic who is? Other than one man and his name is Jesus Christ.
We spoil and pamper each other in a loving and caring way,we laugh, we cry together, we pray for each other when we are facing tough times. There are those who think my mom has the Red phone to reach God when we need answered prayers.
I share this with you because, to me, everyday is a Birthday of celebration, especially when it comes to your family and those that you love; we always include and never exclude.
We recently had two family members that we had not seen in over twenty years come back into our lives. To have them back in our lives was like they were never apart from us. Even from a distance, the closeness that one has, and the love that we hold in our hearts, will always make up for the lost time.
As I celebrate this moment in time I ask myself why am I so Blessed to have a family as Beautiful as mine.
So when it comes to celebrating your birthday remember this, Everyday that you wake up you should give thanks and celebrate another day of life and another day to say how Blessed you are to have a Family that loves you so.
It’s not the gifts and the parties that you will cherish; but The Love of your Family that you will keep close to your heart till eternity.
This was the best gift God could have blessed me with and I wouldn’t have asked for anything else.
So if you are celebrating your birthday remember this, Family and Friends and the one that you Love is the best Gift of All that anyone could possibly have.
I do not know if this describes you, but just know this, that no matter how small or big your family may be, or even if there is no family at all: Say Thank You to God for your special day and celebrate today just like you would tomorrow.
Happy Birthday to you! may the Blessings Shower upon you and give you a life of Abundance.
Till next time keep smiling. Brandy Lopez
“We walk by Faith and not by Sight”
You have heard it and maybe even said it: Blah, Blah Blah…this saying is very akin to yada, yada, yada. But what do they mean and what does it have to with anything?
Monotony, rudimentary and mundane are all words that come to mind. And the reason I write about these is to explain the process necessary to maintain a successful blog. So here goes:
- Writing is not mundane – it is a craft – and like any craft must be practiced;
- It is important to be diligent – we have up to 10,000 comments and have to go through each and every one of them and determine if they are real or fake;
- It is important follow through – I am constantly on the lookout for things to write about and we have more than 85 posts;
- Don’t give up – it took us 14 months before the blog has taken off like it has;
- Be consistent – write at least once a week;
- Use lists and tags – apparently they work;
- Have fun – writing is not a chore;
- Share that which is useful – I could write about anything but I choose to write about things that are useful to the human condition;
- Go through all the comments – we use the good, the bad and the ugly;
- Clean up the comments – some people comment and add websites that are not appropriate to our site.
We write about spiritual things, marketing ideas, personal experience and relevant topics. I do not write too much about current events because I am not the news. I could but I choose not to.
I have learned that this site does not work good with OPERA and the rss feed is at the bottom of each post. You can share what we write and please pass this forward. I don’t know what link backs, track backs or pingbacks are – but if they are good – please do so. Do not plagiarize.
We can be reached at email@example.com. I would love to communicate with you. We can be reached.
We Face book, we tweet, we have a blip.tv site (http://latinfusiontv.blip.tv/) and we welcome serious suggestions. We have a group page on Facebook as well as individual pages. We have a website with videos and photos – check us out – www.latinfusiontv.com. I will check out a website if you ask me to. It is monotonous, and rather mundane but it must be done to be successful.
You can advertise on our site but you must contact us to do so. We have more than 5000 unique visitors a month with more than 200,000 hits a month. I know that many of you put up url’s to your sites but we have been kind enough not to erase them. We do not use SEO nor will we.
We have tried to reach those of you who ask us to but you will need to put in a good email address in the comments. We will check to see if your comment has spam and we will clean it up for the rest of our audience.
I enjoy what you all have to offer – especially the funny comments that are repetitive and nonsensical – but you will never see them because I go through them all and erase the ones that do not add to the blog or to the comments.
I have thought about cheeseburgers and sausages and the media has changed and it affects the global structure as a whole. Zune is better and the ipod is great. I know that I am not responsible and you can point fingers – but please do not expect that I will put porn url’s on our site and we will be diligent to keep it clean for you.
We think up the topics ourselves and we are passionate about what we do. With that being said – yada, yada, yada and Blah, Blah, Blog away!
Take care, God Bless and Cool Runnings mon – Michael Arellano
Happy New year – Please check out our latest wild track on the Latin Fusion TV Front Page (www.latinfusiontv.com)!
Some video of Chuckee Cheese and the Chik Fil A cow in a dance off and a quick shot of some fun rides in the United States Military Veterans Parade.
We are open to link exchange but you must contact us on LatinFusionTv@gmail.com
Take care, God Bless and Cool Runnings mon!
The Rangers are Strangers, No More!
If you are not a baseball fan, then you may not know what I am talking about – so i will explain. The Texas Rangers are going to the World Series. That is the world championship of American Baseball. I know a lot of you like cricket and think that baseball is boring – and it can be – unless you played. Then it gets in you and it stays in you and you learn to appreciate the game like no other. I am a football fan first – but I love to watch baseball. And now…
Strangers no More! What does that mean? I have always called the Texas Rangers – the Texas Strangers because in all of their years as a franchise – they are one of three teams to have never made the World Series. We were, in fact, Strangers to the big dance. No More!
Texas Rangers beat the New York Yankees in the American League Championship Series, winning the Pennant. They are the American League Champions. Strangers no More! I like the sound of that. But why should you or I care? Here is why?
I can relate. I am sure that so can some of you. Here are just a few items of interest:
- Stay true to what you believe and it pays off. Michael Young has played for 11 seasons and more than 1500 games and he finally made it to the postseason and now the World Series. He is even the franchises’ all time leading hitter.
- We have to learn to trust our instincts and our teammates. In the locker room he has a sign that says: I trust my team and I trust myself.
- Surround yourself with good people and good things will happen! It takes a team to succeed. One Clydesdale can pull 2000 lbs. Two Clydesdale horses can pull 10,000. They work together.
- Give the Glory to God and to Jesus Christ. Josh Hamilton is in recovery – just like me. I struggle at times, but God still deserves the credit – I wouldn’t be coming up on 7 years clean and sober if it wasn’t for God and Jesus Christ. Period. Josh Hamilton gave the glory to God and Jesus Christ for his success.
- Work hard and it pays off! Josh is the American League Most Valuable Player. He earned it.
- Persistence pays off. Nolan Ryan is the new owner. It took him until August until the deal was done. That means he worked on the deal since Spring Training. Now he is a proud owner of a winning franchise.
- Time is a gentleman! Nolan Ryan waited 41 years to return to the World Series.
- Change can make a difference! Colby Lewis pitched a great game tonight. Since 2002, he has played with 3 different teams and even played in Japan. Now he gets a chance to play in the Big Game. Tell me that he expected this and I will call you a fibber. Even he didn’t expect this. The only thing constant is change and Change can make a difference!
- Believe. The sign reads: We Believe. The Fans, the players, the coaches and ownership all started with a belief. The belief has turned into a reality. Believe it and it will be real!
- There is always one more game to play. They haven’t won the World Series, in fact they haven’t even played Game 1 yet. So like in life – there is always one more game to play; one more thing to do and one more something to be done. Stay with it and leave the rest to God!
Hey, I wish my team well. I hope to be cheering their victory in the Series, but until then – I congratulate them on a job well done – for now.
Life will go on whether they win the series or not. I will always root for the Rangers! And I will no longer call them the Strangers! No More!
I am honored that they are from Texas and I am glad that Nolan Ryan is the owner. I watched him pitch as a kid. And now – They have earned the right to represent. I wish them all the best and I know that if they do what they did against the Yankees – I expect them to win it all! And that is worth the wait!
And the Rangers are Strangers no more!
Until the Series begins – Take care, God Bless and Cool Runnings, mon.
Michael Arellano -
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today is the birthday of our Lord and Saviour! At least for us Christians. Today is a day that we need to reflect the birth of Jesus as well as the faith of a young girl and the strength of resolve of a young father. It is about acceptance, denial, judgment, fear and just doing the right thing.
This could be complicated and convoluted but it doesn’t have to be. I just have to accept Jesus as my Lord and my life takes on a whole new meaning. Where I once had no hope – I now have hope. I deny some of my old ways and use God – Who strengthens me – to be my Guidance, Counselor, Father and friend – but One I revere and rely upon for assistance in tough times.
Some will judge me for my beliefs and what I write and I sometimes fear this – but I have to do the right thing and stand true to my principles and beliefs. That is me, but what about the Holy Family? The Apostles, Jesus and God?
Joseph and Mary had to go through so much to get to Bethlehem (remember they were on the lamb), they had to explain that they had not had relations before marriage, got denied entrance to any of the Inns (there was no room in the Inn). Is it much different today – do I have room for God or Jesus in my life? People judged Jesus when He began his ministry (isn’t He the carpenter’s son?) and didn’t the apostle Peter fear for his life when asked if he knew Jesus the night they put Jesus to trial?
But in the end – who does the right thing? or even more, what is the right thing? Well I don’t know – but I know it has to do with Faith, Hope and Love. And these are things that I still struggle with but it doesn’t keep me from trying to do my best.
So on the birthday of my Lord and Savior, I begin anew again, like a baby learning to love, have faith and in that – I gain Hope – Hope in a new tomorrow and the strength to walk with the Lord to a better life, regardless of my circumstances. But I don’t know much – so I guess i just want to say: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and to my Lord – Happy Birthday Jesus – I love and thank you for my new life, my blessings and my family!
May God Bless you all!