This blog post is directed to you – our audience. We will explain how blogging has worked for us and what it takes to make it happen. Because you have asked…
1) Thanks – We thank you for taking the time to read our blog and to share your comments with us and others.
2) Feedback – We appreciate any and all feedback – both positive and negative.
3) Free Speech – We do not censor responses or comments, UNLESS they are directed at selling something on our comment board. We will not push your products or agendas which have no bearing.
4) Patience – we cannot keep people from pushing their wares, so what is the use in getting frustrated with the continued comments selling something.
5) Diligence – Gotta keep with it. Always look for something to write about – ideas are everywhere, just gotta keep working at it.
6) Discipline – It is easy to let the day go by without writing something. It is easy to put it off until tomorrow. But tomorrow comes and goes faster than you know or expect.
7) Confidence – not being a strong writer will wear you down, especially if it is difficult to convey your ideas to paper. Do not let your confidence wain – it is your work – stand strong behind it. Who cares if you are not a good writer – at least you are writing.
8) Teamwork – Find a good editor if you need one – but make sure they keep true to your ideas.
9) Simplicity – Keep it simple. One idea to a sentence if you have to.
10) Edit – Edit your work. It won’t get better if you do not work at it and double check it.
11) Instinct – Trust your instincts if you think you have a good idea. And if you do, follow up on it so you do not lose it….
12) Stimulate – Do not write about yourself – no one cares about your Facebook day, really they don’t! Write with substance, not fluff!
Blogging takes work, Good blogging takes lots of work, but it is worth it in the end – trust me – we know – the results are the wonderful comments that you send us….and the simple fact that you even take time to read our work.
One last thing – if you really want to contact us and ask us if you can use our work, or for any reason at all – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to you via WordPress – we have tried….so sorry if you do not get a response – we try.
Take care, God Bless and Cool Runnings, Mon – Michael